*to view the video fullscreen, remember you can click the triangle to start it playing, then click on the double arrows near the bottom right of the video window. Click on your esc (escape key) to return to the smaller size and this page.
Welcome! There are eight main Quests that are separated into two parts for this Basics adventure and three Gold Quests that are included for those wishing additional resources.
TechTips: The first Basics section has four Quests, covering important tips and to navigate these resources, do screen captures (for your portfolio) to demonstrate your learning, shortcuts, and browser tips.
TechSkills: The second set of four Quests has activities to help you improve your computing knowledge and skills.
Basics Gold: These Quests are for those wishing to explore more Basic activities. These include Quests about Files and Domains, Techie Equipment, and Valuable Communication Tools.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
- be able to navigate the 21 Things 4 Students website (Knowledge Constructor]
- understand basic technology operations [Empowered Learner]
- understand my school's Acceptable Use of Technology Policy [Digital Citizen]
- know how to improve keyboarding skills [Empowered Learner]
- understand basic email etiquette and safety [Digital Citizen]
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing.