1. Basic Orientation
Congratulations! You have completed the Basic Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
Watch this video to learn about taking the quizzes.
Direct link to Taking a Quiz video for fullscreen viewing.
1. When I have completed this Thing I can:
- confidently navigate the 21 Things 4 Students website
- expand dropdown box
- control my computer’s volume
- download a file
- upload a file
- save a file to my File Space
- take a screenshot on my device
- do shortcuts on my computing device
- teach three shortcuts to others
- do browser shortcuts
- manipulate screen size
- access keyboarding sites
- practice keyboarding skills
- list three key points from my school's AUP
- create a strong username and password
- list the basic components of an email
- apply basic email etiquette and safety
- compose an email message
2. Take this Basic quiz. The password for the quiz is basics21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your 21t4s Basics Badge.
Return to Home page