13. Dig the Data
Congratulations you have completed the Dig the Data Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- analyze data and create different visual representations
- understand that spreadsheets, charts and visual representations are tools to help organize, evaluate, and present data
- create, organize, analyze and share representations of data in spreadsheet, chart, graph, and data plot formats with my teacher and classmates
- know the difference between a cell, row and column and how to merge cells
- calculate numbers using a spreadsheet
- create a chart
- share my spreadsheet with others
- create a box and whiskers plot
- can sort and analyze data
2. Take this Dig the Data Quiz. The password for the quiz is dig21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Data Analyst Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page