18. Digital Storytelling
Digital storytelling is one of the greatest ways to share and present your story using a variety of media to enhance it. Digital stories can include images, photos, audio, and video. Your task in this Thing is to research digital story examples and think about the story you want to tell. You will also begin to think about the media you might want to use.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
- know and use a process for creating a digital story [Innovative Designer]
- be able to select and use appropriate digital tool(s) [Digital Citizen, Empowered learner]
- understand how to use a Storyboard to build and organize your story elements [Computational Thinker]
- participate in constructive peer feedback to improve the end product to be shared [Creative Communicator]
create an original story with different media elements [Knowledge Constructor]
Required for this Quest:
- a computing device with access to Internet resources.
- a location and folder to save media files
- a device to take photos with (digital camera, iPad, cell phone...)
- a microphone and speaker to record and listen to your voice or audio