You have completed your document work and your teacher needs to see it and comment on it. Your teacher may also ask you to share it with some classmates so they can view it (but not comment or edit it yet). Follow the steps below to share your document!
pdf with step by step directions for Collaboration Quest Four Sharing.pdf
I Can Statements
- share my documents with others online
publish my documents for private or public viewing
1. Open your Robert Frost poem document in Google Drive.
2. To share your document with your teacher and give permission to comment on it, locate and click on the Share button near the top right of your document.
3. A sharing window will appear.
4. At the bottom of the sharing settings window locate the Invite people: box, and type in the email address provided by your teacher. It says Invite people.
5. Use the drop-down arrow next to Can edit and change it to Can comment.
6. Click on the Add message, and type in a message to your teacher telling them you have completed Quest One through Quest Four of Collaboration.
Click Send when done.
An email notification will be sent to your teacher letting them know you have shared the document with them.
7. OPTIONAL: Letting another person View your Document without making comments or changes.
Click on the Share again.
Ask your teacher if you can let a classmate (or family member) View your Document. Obtain their email address and put it into the Invite people: box.
- Click the dropdown next to Can edit and select Can view
Add a message inviting the individual to view your work, and thank them for looking at it.
Completing this Quest
You learned how to share your document in this Quest. Make sure you shared it with your teacher.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
Websites and Applications
ISTE and Common Core Standards
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
d. Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
2. Digital Citizen
c. Demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the rights and obligations of using and sharing intellectual property
6. Creative Communicator
a. choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication
b. create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into their new creations
d. publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences