20. Mobile Computing
Congratulations you have completed the Mobile Computing Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
compare appropriate and inappropriate use of cell phones for texting
explain the difference between an emoticon and an emoji
name at least three ways to use emojis appropriately
explain why over-sharing on mobile devices can be harmful
create my own cell phone application
2. Take this Mobile Computing quiz. The Password for the quiz is mobile21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Mobile Specialist Badge or Certificate
Return to Home page