*to view the video fullscreen, remember you can click the triangle to start it playing, then click on the double arrows near the bottom right of the video window. Click on your esc (escape key) to return to the smaller size and this page.
Welcome! There are eight main Quests that are separated into two parts for this Basics adventure and three Gold Quests that are included for those wishing additional resources.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
- be able to navigate the 21 Things 4 Students website (Knowledge Constructor]
- understand basic technology operations [Empowered Learner]
- understand my school's Acceptable Use of Technology Policy [Digital Citizen]
- know how to improve keyboarding skills [Empowered Learner]
- understand basic email etiquette and safety [Digital Citizen]
TechTips Quests 1-4: These Quest activities are to help you learn to navigate the 21Things, Capture your screen, use shortcuts and tips using a web browser.
- Quest 1 Navigation tips
- Quest 2 How to do a screenshot
- Quest 3 Smart shortcuts
- Quest 4 Web browser tips
TechSkills Quests 5-8: These Quests have activities to help you improve your computing knowledge and skills.
Basics Gold Quests: These are extra Quests for those wishing to explore additional Basic activities.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Proceed to the graduation page for this Thing.