17. Creative Communications
Congratulations you have completed the Creative Communications Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After completing this Thing I can:
- know there are different media tools for communicating an idea
- understand the advantages and disadvantages of using different media tools
- select an appropriate tool to deliver a message
- identify a problem or select a topic for research
- plan a research strategy
- analyze and evaluate sources
- organize information into categories
- synthesize information into my own idea
- learn to use menus and process steps in an application to create a digital artifact
- apply knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of different types of software applications to select an effective one for communicating an idea
- create a remix from digital artifacts
- create a Creative Commons license for a remix
2. Take this Creative Communications Quiz. The password for the quiz is creative21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21things4students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Digital Communicator Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page