21 Coding & Game Design
Congratulations you have completed the Coding & Game Design Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- name examples that share how people are improving our world using coding and invention
- explain the key elements of a good online game
- create a game in Gamestar Mechanic using game design principles
- practice basic coding skills using the resources provided
- program Sphero to create geometrical shapes
- program Sphero to dance to a favorite song (approved by your teacher)
- program Sphero to navigate a maze and compete with your classmates in navigating the maze the quickest
- refine the programs to be most efficient
- use sensor data as a tool to revise my code
- use the camera feature to record Sphero
- properly calibrate the Ozobot
- use the Ozobot Color Codes in the proper sequences to make Ozobot follow a path given parameters
- explain how Ozobot senses its environment and moves in it
2. Take this Coding & Game Design quiz. The password for the quiz is game21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work for to your teacher to receive your 21t4s Programmer Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page